Severe headache with back neck pain, feel swelled and get wiggle lines in eye. Solution for this problem?

I get very bad headaches that start at the back of my neck and work around my head, I get wiggle lines that start in one eye and move to the other,I have places on my head that feel swelled when this headache happiend, squeezing both sides of head helps a little, am 29 years old I stopped growning when i was 11 years old am 4 foot 7 in, These headaches are all but killing me.when I get them can t do anything that day,have a hard time rembering thing or forming words afterwards.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013