Severe headache, vomitting. Light, sound worsens the condition. High TSH levels. Suggestions?

Hi, I am having very serious headache problem from last 1 - 2 months. Initially it was for alternate days but now it start after 12 noon and by 8 in evening it will be so severe that I feel vomitting sensation. Can t see properly, light, sound increase the conditions to worse. I am thyroid patient presently my tsh is 100. My headache starts from lower back of my head at noon and engulf complete head by evening. Kindly help me.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013