Severe headache, vomiting, blurred vision. No relief after using tylenol. MRI normal. What else?

I have a severe head ache on forehead and top of head. It has been hurting for almost twelve hours. Followed by vomitting and now it has eased off some. I've had these several times lately and they are the worst ever. Nothing helps. I've used ice pack, Tylenol, hydro codeine with no relief. I recently had an MRI and an mra that came back abnormal and will be seeing a neurologist soon. Have also had hearing problems and double and blurred vision
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013