Severe headache, tired, weak, neck pain, accident, fractures in neck and back. Treatment?

Hi I have been waking up every morning for about 3 weeks now with really bad headaches. Sometimes through the day it will seem to get weaker, but never go away. As the day goes on the headache will get worse and ill begin to feel very very tired and week. I also have pain in my neck, but I thought that this maybe from when I was in a car accident in 2009 and had 4 fractures in my neck and 4 fractures in my back.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to HCM,
Take tab. analgesic for pain.
Tab. calcium once a day.
for fracture consult to orthopadic surgeon.