Severe headache problem at irregular intervals. had doppler echo result. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

My sis has got some severe localized and general headache problem at irregular intervals, sometimes once or twice in a month and sometimes not even once in a month. She has irregular bp, today measured 170/110, normally so far it was 140/90. However even with this today's high bp she do not have any severe headache but only dizziness. She has VSD from childhood. A doppler echo report of 2011 says " Tiny perimembranous VSD with gradient of 90mm of Hg Left to Right flow No PAH. Normal LV systolic function. IE Prophylaxis". Neurologist prescribed Naxdom 250 and Prothiaden 25. Pls. give your opinion. Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013