Severe headache, pressure behind the eye, dizzyness, blurry vision, coughing. What could this be?

im suffering from severe head pain on my right side above my temple. the pain feels like someone is hammering nails into my skull and causes pressure behind my eye as if its being pushed outwards. I get dizzy and blurry vision regularly and recently suffer bouts of coughing which causes a popping pain in my head and I lose control of anything i am doing for several minutes ie driving. whats wrong with me?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012