Severe headache, pain in wisdom tooth, restricted nasal passage. Cure for symptoms?

every couple of days in the evening time i get very severe headaches behind my left eye which then spreads from front to back of my head and often get pain on wisdom teeth. the pain lasts more or less for half an hour. my left nasal passage isn't blocked but restricted and i find it difficult to clear. if i can make myself sneeze it helps clear my nostril and eases the headache. I do a nasal rinse once a week. is there any thing else i can do to help reduce the pain. i don't take painkillers because the headaches normal subside by the time the painkillers take effect.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013