Severe headache on left side, pain in left ear and nose, tried all medication, no relief. Cure ?

Hello Sir,I am lady of 35 years old.Since 8 years i am facing a severe headache on my left side and problem in left nose .some bubble burst sounds will come from my left ear and slight pain occurs some times.Pain starts from my left eye and eye brow and passes through head and ear.I have throat problem since 10 years.Doctors said ocal cards are weak and after 1 year total ent problem started .undergone alopathy treatment ,tried ayurvedic and then homeo...but no relief...pls suggest me and help me.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome in H.C.M.

I have gone through your query regarding left sided headache, ear ache and pain over nose on left side with feeling of bubbling in left ear.

Your clinical history is clearly indicating that you are having left sided sinusitis most likely frontal, ethmoidal and maxillary sinus on left side is involved giving you persistent headache on left side and this in turn exuding mucous in nose and thus post nasal drip starts and this ultimately reaches to left middle ear via eustachian tube and thus you feel popping in your left ear.

For confirmation and treatment point of view you are advice for-

1- C.T.Scan of paranasal sinuses.

2- Culture and sensitivity of throat swab.

3- Audiometry ( Pure tone and Impedance audiometry ) .

4- Blood- CBC, ESR, blood sugar (F & PP).

I hope with the help of these investigations and there co-relation with clinical findings of examination one may reach to correct diagnosis that may be manage accordingly.