Severe headache on left side of head, painful left eye , temple and ear, numb cheek, sick, light headed. Please get me out of this.

Hi,I woke up this morning with a severe headache down my left side of my head, my left eye is painfull and achy and hurts when I move it and there s a pain above the left eye and in my left temple, also my left ear is painful inside and it also feels like my left cheek is slightly numb, also the headache runs down my neck on the left side, I m also feeling sickly and light headed and I ve been very very lethargic and tired and don t feel well in myself at all, please help?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012