Severe headache, nausea. Become more emotional. Having cramps, passing more tissue during periods. Having lightheadedness. Reason?

I have had a horrible headache for about a week and a half & have experience nausea a few times during that time. I have had to a few short naps this week. I haven t napped in years. But was also was unable to fall asleep one night this week. I have also been way more emotional than usual. Yesterday I started my period. The cramps are horrible & there is a lot more tissue passing than usual. I ve had 2 miscarriages before but I took a test yesterday that came up negative. I also have been very lightheaded all day. I passed out for a minute this morning. Which is not normal for me at all. I had 2 drinks last night. Not enough to give me a hangover. All of these symptoms can be easily explained but me being so light-headed & passing out & the headache that will not go away have me worried.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013