Severe headache, low body temperature, hot flashes, blurry vision, fatigue. Show a way

Hi, since 13th April every single day I feel strong headache, like something is constantly pressing my head. My body temperature is lower than normal (about 35) but from time to time I feel hot coming from inside, like I'll have a fever. My sight is worse, more blurry. I feel tired in general and can't focus because of this horrible pain in my head. Everything and everyone is annoying me. I feel distressed all the time. I never had headaches before. Don't know what is wrong with me.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013