It seems you are suffering from Migraine
, but it needs to be established only after proper Clinical Examination and investigations. It also needs to be ruled out that you are not having pain in the shoulder region and there is no suggestive history of vertigo
along with the said complaints. You can consult a Homoeopathic Physician, you could find good result there as well. Generally there is some kind of history of stress
underlying such complaints, so we need to have a detailed case history as per Homoeopathy to recommend you the medicine. The following suggestions might help you:
1. Avoid heavy, oily, fried, fat rich food.
2. Avoid strong aromas as it might influence the pain.
3. Do not wear irritating perfumes/Deodrants/colognes.
4. Have a continuous sleep for minimum of 6 hours.
5. Try to wake up early and have a brisk walk of 20-25 minutes followed by breathing and stretching exercise.
7. Have 4-5 meals a day comprising of nuts(almond, walnut) cereals, fruits and veggies.
8. Take a few minutes break after working continuously for a couple of hours and sit quietly with closed eyes.
9. Indulge yourself in some hobby and spend a little time there regularly.
10. Try to have patience while at work or studies, be calm and take up things with an attitude of giving it your best effort rather than a sternuous attitude of either getting it done or ignoring.
Feel free to ask any query you have, wish you a healthy recovery