Severe headache in a specific sitting position, worse on lying, subsides on standing. Had a spinal block for c-section. Normal spinal headache?

I had a spinal block for a c-section 7 days ago. I did not experience any headaches within 24hours there after. I was however released 3 days later and since then have experienced headaches when I sit in a particutlar position during breast feeding and mostly in the evenings. When the headache appears it gets worse even when I lie down. But when I stand up or walk the pain seems to subside. Is this a normal spinal headache or should I be more worried. I am 28 years old and this was my first pregnancy and delivery.
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012