Severe headache, fever and cold. Swollen throat with bloody mucus. What to do?

I have a server head ache fever and chills. It hurts to move my head and my ears are hurting. I am hacking up bloody mucous and my throat is so swollen I can barley stand it. I saw a Dr about 2 weeks ago. She gave me a shot and said I should feel better within 2 days. Well I was getting better and then woke up to days ago and its much worse. I can barely stand the pain. What do I do? I feel like when I go back to the Dr. She won t really make it better.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013