Severe headache, feeling nausea and unconsciousness. Head ct scan normal. Underlying cause?

Hello doctor my friends child complained of severe headache right in the top of the notch and she is having a deep nausiating feeling which comes from the bottom of stomach where she doe snot vommit, but in seconds her head sways left or right and is unconcoious for 2 minutes could not hear us etc. All of sudden in a minute latter wakes off and this happens iteratively. She was hospitalized for 2 days where only on first day it was very worse. susequent is better but has not stopped. We have done head CT scan and was told no nureology issues. Can you pls let us know what could be the issue
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013