Severe headache, eyebrows tender to touch, pain on bending down, cold, unable to sleep. Treatment?

Hiya for the last week i have had a severe headache and my eyebrows are really tender to touch it is really painful even if im not touching it. Its restricting my daily activities and becomes much worse if i bend down i dont know whats causing it its getting so bad now that i cant sleep never mind do anything else somple tasks like bathing my children are becoming increasing difficult ive had a cold in the last few days too.
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012