Severe headache, extends to neck, ear, pain in right side of body, cramps in leg, indigestion. Reason?

hi, i am a 16yr old female. i experience severe continuous headaches on the right side of my head and it sometimes extends to the neck and behind my right ear, sometimes i get on and off pains in the right side of the body, and i usually get pain in my legs as in the bones. I get excessive cramps in my legs and sometimes along my heap, i sometimes have indigestion problems along with acidity and i feel nauseated when this happens. I feel very tired at times and i feel drowsy at times, some times i run short of breath and i have discomfort in breathing . my body feels hot frm the inside but i dont have a really high fever if ones feels my temperature. what could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012