Severe headache, excessive sleep post weeks after harpic consumption, advised endoscopy. What could be the cause?

Hi, 2 weeks back my 17 years daughter consumed 1 table spoon harpic liquid. I come to know approximately 8 hrs and immediately took her to our family doctor. he advised to eat lot s of ice-cream and drink water. But I was not completely believing what she told me. this 2 weeks when I kept on asking. she told me firmly that she consumed and again I consult with same Doctor. Now he advised me to do endoscopy . She is having severe hedache and sleeping a lot. Could you please tell me the consequences and what is happening with her? Many Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  200 Awaiting Answer