Severe headache, concentration lapses, taking Ritvil, MRI normal. Precautionary measures?

Hello Docter, I am Swamy Kadaba and I am a software enginner. I used to get head aches from past 1 year and I had consulted a psychatrist and I am takign Rivtril 0.5mg medicenes. But from past 1 month my head ache is severe and not able to concentrate and work also. 2 months I had done MRI scan on my head and everything was normal. I have lot of my stress in my life style. Please let me know what is the next steps that I should take. Do I need to consult a neuro surgen or a psychatrist again.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013