Severe headache, blurred vision, tingling and burning sensation in body, fatigue. On clonazepam oral, no relief. Advice

Hi, im 28 years old female. It has been 4 years or so i started having this sensation of tingling hand and feet. Recently its getting worst. It starts with weakness in body turning my hands and feet cold. Weak and blur vision, I do have severe headache. Gradually the tingling sensation spreads all over my arms, face body and feet with burning feeling all over and frequent fast breathing. Due to which i lose conscious and it remains for short interval of time. After the tingling sensation is gone i feel very tired and weak that next day wont be able to walk or see properly. There is no such specific time or pattern. It can happen any time anywhere. I cant resist too much heat or cold or stress or anything. I cant predict due which its becoming so hard for me to live my normal life.Please can you help me? i have been seeing neurologist and taking medicine but don t seem to work permanently. like clonazepam oral, escitalopram oral, sertraline oral.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013