Severe headache and photosensitive eyes. What is the required treatment?

Hi Doctor, I am having a severe headache specially just above the eyebrows and in the temple just above the eyes. Its a chronic pain and i believe it starts from the daily IT routine. Actually i am IT employee and in my work place there are many flouroscent light lamps everywhere and i think it is their glare which effects my eyes and thus my eyes have become photo-sensitive. I have diagnosed my eyes and they are 6-6. I dont have any BP prob or any stress prob either. Pls suggest is it the photosensitivity of the eyes which causes such a chronic pain in my eyebrows that i am not been able to open in my eyes itself in the light. I have to look out a place in dark and rest in such situations. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013