Severe headache, CT scan, MRI normal, pain unbearable. Suggestions?

doctor my name is vineet bansal, i am suffering from a severe kind of headache , but as i have gone through all the clinical tests like CT SCAN , MRI even i have also held O.P.D with ENT specialist to know the cause of headache my all reports are normal, its not diagnosed by any report. but this pain is so severe and horrible that i come to loose my temper i feel like shouting the pain resist minimum of 20 minutes and maximum up to 4 hrs. i am so tensioned about what kind of pain it is as it is really killing hard to bear. first of all i have gone through in 2010 still i could not find any medication still i am facing same problem the is not continuous it starts instantly anywhere or any time when there is no pain i feel absolutely normal but when in pain i feel i dying with pain no control on myself.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012