Severe headache, CAT done, diagnosed with sinusitis, prescribed cetrizine, hydrocodone. Any suggestions?

Hi, my name is Cheryl and I took my husband to the emergency room yesterday, as he was suffering from a severe headache. After a CAT? scan, they diagnosed him with sinusitis and sent us home with cetirizine , hydrocodon, and amoxicillin . This man does not get headaches , has no allergies (that I m aware of) and he is suffering like I ve never seen him suffer before. I ve had him use warm cloths on his face and stand in the shower. I know he is suffering, but so am I! Any sugguestions? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012