Severe head cold causing heavy fluid filling in both ears, no relief with medicines. Help?

i got a bad head cold about a week ago, i had a lot of mucus ,i blew my nose and everything went black for about 2 or 3 seconds and then got very dizzy for about 3 hours and then i was back to normal, i thought, until about 4 days then the dizziness came back very bad, cant get out of bed, but as long as i lay down i feel find, i am also naushea, went to ER and was told by doctor both windows were full of fluid left ear more than right. they gave me a pill for vommiting and motion sickness pills as well as saline , which dont seem to be helping...please help..
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012