Severe head ache, metallic smell, pressure and pain in eyes, arm ache. Migraine?

A few hours ago I had very sudden, severe head pain, I has the sensation of smellic metal or blood , then the pain increased immediately and my eyes had such a feeling of severe pain and pressure. I had to sit down. I took 3 Advil and 250 mcg Lortab. I was exhausted. I laid down and slept for 1.5 hours and woke up with a deep aching pain in my left arm . My head and eyes still hurt but now at about a 5 instead of 9 and the pain in my left arm has increased and throbs. I am 39 female in good health and have never experienced this. Feels like a migraine , which I have had twice before a few years ago, but much more painful.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012