Severe halitosis. Having acid reflux, stomach fullness, bowel movements soon after eating, bad breath. Solution?

My main problem is severe halitosis . Dentist confirmed there is no problem with teeth . Its because of acidity and if the motion is not free. I do have acid reflex where something like air pushes strongly from stomach to chest and into throat . I do not have any pain or burning in stomach or heart. Even if I eat small quantity, I feel my stomach is full. Many doctors were unable to solve my problem. Motion happens two times and is not free. I feel like going to motion as soon as I eat anything. I brush thrice but freshness doesn t stay even for 5 min. Its really embarrassing to talk to people because of this bad breathe problem. Very depressed and tensed.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012