Severe hairloss, excessive bald spots on using finasteride. Help?

hello doctor,im from bangalore i messed up my hair! i want to know the reason for my hairloss!! it started with itching near the neck ... i thought it was due to the soap and consulted doctor!! i was prescribed finasteride and ( minoxidil + aminexil ) solution!! At the same time i used to gym ..used to take protien suppliments and creatine .... the proteins i took was in small amounts and it was safe as to my knowledge as it was through medical stores!! i dint know proper use of aminexil soln ....used to apply all over the scalp in large amounts... in few days got thick curled hairs ...with lots of dandruff...i think it is due to t alcohol content in it! once i left this i hav hairfall... and where ever i applied this more a lil bald spots could be seen!! n my parents in their 50s have a gud hair!! please help me!!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013