Severe hair loss, temporary sign of improvement with treatment. What should be done?

Hello doctor, I am shubham goel. I am 22 years old. I have hair loss problem. I consulted a dermatologist n after 2 months of treatment I could see the improvement. But after next 2 months, suddenly shedding of hair started again and density is also reduced. what should I do ? Currenlty I am applying Minoxidil and Amenexil solution twice a day along wid Fincover finerstirde tablet and also Keraglow men vitamin supplement as directed by doctor
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012