Severe hair loss, taking antibiotics for acne. How can I fix this?

I have been taking the following antibiotics - oxytetracycline for two weeks followed by lymecycline for 3 weeks and now two weeks of oxytetracycline again. I am experiencing terrible hair loss and think this must be due to the antibiotics. I will most likely not be able to see my dermatologist for at least a few weeks.. Even though I can not cope with the inflammation from the acne , I also can not cope with the hair loss as i have very fine hair as it is. If I stopped taking the remainder of the oxytetracycline prescription immediately how long would I need for my hair to stop falling out? I know I will have to wait for the lost hair to grow back, however Is there anything I can do to stop the hair from falling out right now?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012