Severe hair loss, scanty bleeding during periods, family history of diabetes. Thyroid levels normal. Taken Diane 35 for 2 months. What is the reason?

i am 36 year old female with 5;2 ,weight 65with family history of diebietes. i gained weight after my cesarian in 2002. In 2006 due to severe hair loss , unuseful attempt to reduce my weight, acne ,and facial hair i went to endreocologist, with several test done i was told to take diane 35 only for 2 months . My acne faded after taking treatment by a dermatologist but nothing happened to hair loss. Now from last year my period cycle is reduced to 20-23 day gap with 3 days scanty bleeding which was previously 28-31 days gap with 5day bleeding my thyroid test are normal and hemoglobin level is 12 . with fasting 117 currently severe hair loss unable to reduce weight ,
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012