Severe hair loss, prescribed kali phos. Is this the right medicine?

i m 23 yr old gal n my problm is my d age of 16 they were gr8 but after that i started loosing my hairs in m not loosing hairs it has got under control but it has resulted in scanty hairs at my scalp specially at upper half of my father consulted one doctor and he advised me to take kali phos 6x 4 tablets 4 times a day..he advised me dis after asking a number of do i sweat a lot or do i hav headaches evry other m asking has he advised me right treatmnt?????
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013