Severe hair loss, prescribed Xtin and warned about its side effects on sexual life. What could the possible drawbacks be?

Hi, I am a 26 yrs old male and have been facing hair fall since 4 yrs. I went to a dermatologist yesterday and he prescribed Xtin plus. He told me 2 out of 100 people face sexual problems after having Xtin plus. Please confirm what sort of sexual problems can occur and is it really safe to consume it? Also doctor told me it is Genetic but claims to bring back my hair in 6-8 months. Is it really true?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012