Severe hair loss post typhoid, no improvement with homeopathy. Home remedy to regain hair?

hello sir, i am 22 year old female, i am facing hair loss problem since 1 year (i suffered from typhoid fever last year). I have taken homeopathy treatment but i dint find any improvement (i used arnica hair oil and arnica shampoo suggested by a homeopathy doctor). i would like to know do we have any home remedy or what should i include in my diet which can solve my hair loss problem and also increase my hair growth in 3-4 months because i am going to get married by this december before that i want to get rid of this problem.I request you to send me some solution for my problem.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012