Severe hair loss over scalp and eye brows. What treatment should be taken?

HELLO SIR, i AM 22 YEARS OLD.FOR LAST TWO AND HALF YEAR I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FOR HAIR FALL LIKE ALOPASIA.I USED VOVERAN THARMA GEL,BTN 4T TABLETS AND MOMETASONE CREAM.AND AFTER FEW MONTHS OF USING IT ,MY PROBLEM WAS CURED FULLY.THEN I TOTALLY STOPED USING THOSE.BUT RECENTLY AGAIN I AM FACING MY HAIR LOSS PROBLEM AMD ALSO I AM FOUND THAT MY LEFT EYE BROW SIGHT A FEW PORTION GETTING AFFECTED BY EYEBROW FALL.SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM. WHAT TO DO ACTUALLY?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012