Severe hair loss, labs showed low serum ferritin, vitamin D. Taking iron and vitamin d supplements. Will it be cured?

Hello, I am sushma. I currently live in USA. I am facing severe hair loss problem since 9 moths. I visted two dermatologists they ran some tests and said i have my serum ferritin at 25 and low vitamin D . One dermatologist advice me to use rogaine which i afraid to use since we need to use it lifetime. Still my sheeding is wore so please advice. i am currently taking my iron and vitamin d supplements . will it be cured i am worried..
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013