Severe hair loss, itchy scalp. No advancements with minoxidil. Suggestions?

Hi sir i am paul ignacious working as a chef when i was 16 years old i had grey hair .so my friend say to use vasmol i was using the vasmol continously morning and evening for 2 months like oil after bath .so continously i have hair loss for a period of 8 years.i went for al the treatment but no use i am getting lot of itching on my scalp and my hair is like thread almost it went to baldness .presently i consult the dermologist he gave minoxidil 5% and hair growth tablet but there is no proper hair growth .so please give me the suggestion doctor i am waiting for u
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012