Severe hair loss due to depression, stress. Will repeated head shaving show improvement?

Thank you Doctors, you have been great help. I understood through you Dr. Saka as you said, the action of converting telogen hair into anagen hair and in the process there could be hair fall. So this could have been what I was experiencing, sadly I wasn t told anything about the hair fall process by my local doctor. Now that I have stopped using Mintop for almost six months now, could you explain to me if the fallen hair follicles would be regrown on its own? Is there a chance that it would automatically start growing again, I understand I must have continued using Mintop even though I realized I am having alot of hair fall, but over is the time that I cannot do much about it, so will the hair grow back? (Because the decreased density caused by Mintop usage process as of now is still in the same stage) Or must I start using Mintop again ignoring the fact it was a cause for my hair fall earlier but to follow your advise? Kindly suggest. And Dr. Arika, in the recent months, after my long depression , stress and worry for which what had happened to my hair since the use of Mintop, now after several months I have tried balding my head, have bald the 3rd time now and allowing regular massage for stimulation hair growth and applying oil as well, because I was afraid of doing the same before balding as hair would easily slip off in my hand palms if I attempt to massage or apply oil, it drastically bring in some tens of hair in my hand instantly and it scares and frightens me for anyone to even touch my hair for good. Should you tell me if this head shaving is going to show some improvements on my hair growth? Let me know how does hair transplant work too, would it have a long term result? Wish to hear from you soon. Thanks, Sinna
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012