Severe hair loss, balding at spots, on Vyvanse. What do I do ?

Hi Dr.
I am 18 and have been on Vyvanse for a year and a half. I have had severe hair loss almost balding in spots. I have gone to my GP and dermatologists and they said male patern baldness. I asked if Vyvanse can cause hair loss and they said no. I have done some research recently and it looks like it can cause hair loss. What do I do? How do I know if it is normal or from my Vyvanse. I even started taking a drug to help with hair growth from my dermatologist .. I have been on it three months and no signs of growth.. I am very frustrated.. And sensitive to my baldness .. I only a teenager.. Please help.. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013