Severe hair loss after using Nuzen herbal hair oil. Will the hair grow back?

sir i am chandramouli 24 male i used to have strong roots but one of my friends observed a gap on my scalp so i applied NUZEN GOLD HERBAL HAIR OIL one week my hair was shiny and after one week whenever i comb or shampoo my hair i started loosing loads of my hair i suffered hair loss for 3 months then as peer my friends suggestion i shaved my head when it grew 1 cm again i shaved my head now my hair is 3 cm when ever i comb my hair i am loosing at least one or two is it any abnormal symptom ? as it is growing phase will it be replaced by new hair? i even tugged my hair i cud see none in my fingers please help me doc give a suitable suggestion i scared weather i turn bald
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013