Severe hair loss after a surgery, sticky scalp. What is the solution?

hey docter please help me i am 22 now i use to have health hairs.. 3 years back i met with an accident and gone throw a surgery soon after that i started growing my hairs long and did all that straightening and all and it continued for 1 year then i realised that i was having very seviour hair fall i feel their is some thing on my scalp which is very sticky( while) it doesnt fall , when ever i rub my finger it sticks to the nails and due to that this i might me having hair fall my hairs are not dense and the scalp is visible please help me out
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013