Severe hair loss. Using minodoxil, propecia. Will continuing medication help regain lost hair?

i am going through heavy hair loss in last couple of weeks. i was using minodoxil 10% from dec 2011.and i was also taking propecia 1mg daily.I am also taking swa pameetto extract as my doctor recommanded from last 1.5 year.As a result i got 70% of my hair back within six months .But i discontinued minodoxil & propecia from last 2 month and my hair loss started very much and i again lost all my hair we i gained.should i continue taking minodoxil & propecia.will i get my hair back ?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012