Severe hair loss. Trichoscan done. How to increase hair density and growth?

i have severe hair loss from past 2 years. now recently a week ago i have done a trichoscan and these are the results. Analysed area: 1.05cm2 haircount:194.5 hair density(1/cm2):184.7 anagen hairs(%):27.6 telogen hairs(%):72.4 vellus hair dens[1/cm2]: 3.8 Terminal hair density[1/cm2]:180.9 vellus hairs: 4.0(2.1%) terminal hairs 190.5(97.9%) can you please explain my condition. And kindly tell me how to increase my hair density. Suggest me vitamin tablets to get hair density and fast growth Thankx Ganesh M YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012