Severe hair loss. Done herbal and laser therapy. Prescribed minoxidil and hair became rough and dry. Fungal infection. Is stem cell therapy effective?

Hello Sir, I have a severe hair loss hav gone variuos treatment, like Herbal then lazer thearpy, Dermaroller but after the treatment was over for few months its fine & hairloss is back again. Then at last visited my dermatologst who gave me Minoxidil after using for a while hair started becoming rough but there was iching on the scalp so i stopped it & hairl loss back again. Doctors says i hav fungal infection & hair are thining. Now at a clinic they say they with stem cell they can assure 100% results & cost is 50k for 10 sitting. will there be any results if i take the treatment. Please advise i am unable to afford much for such treatment until i get good results.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012