Severe hair fall, weight loss, headaches, itchiness on scalp, blurred vision. Causes?

I am currently in XXXXXX and had a conversation with my wife this morning. She sent a picture which had her hair falling out on the left side and some on top. She also said she has lost alot of weight, had bad headaches , head itches and has has bumps on her head in the last couple months. She has now started having blurred vision the last couple weeks. Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012