Severe hair fall, visible scalp. Also have prolactin hormone secretion imbalance. Is this the cause?

i am a 27 year old girl suffering from severe hairfall problem my whole sclp is visible now plz help me out i have taken a lot of treatment but all in vain. Recently i came to know that i have hormonal imbalance problem. Prolactin hormane secretion imbalance a value of 69.16. Is this the cause of hair fall.when i was 16 yr old my hair fall problem started no doctor could cure it all said general weakness and now my conditiom is miserable. Kindly help me
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012