Severe hair fall treated with medications. Again facing the same problem, scanty menses. How to treat it?

hi doc..from last 2 yrs i am suffering from severe hair fall ...1 yr back i had consulted a dermatologist ... he treated me with Tugain gel 5% ,hair vital shampoo and Hautevite forte tabs... for 6 months i was treated... then i stopped...he suggested me to never use any oil even after the treatment was stopped... then from feb 2012...i am again facing the same prob...this time severe hair fall...from last month i am oiling my hair with almond oil... my TSH test is normal(4.99)...Hb is 11.7..cbc report suggested normocytic normochromic anaemia PCOS diagnosed...but from last 1 yr i am suffering from scanty menses..but periods are regular (26-30 days)...and last for 2.5 - 3 days.. what shud i do...? age 28, married for 1 year, ghaziabad
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012