Severe hair fall problem, on medicines for vitamin D deficiency. How can I cure this?

hey Doc. im a girl 22 years old , i have a hair falling problem , it progresseve since t 3 months . there is a diffrent in the volume of my hir , my weight is 47 ,hight 165 and no systemic diseases no thyroid galnd propblem ,not anemic but i have a difficincy of vitD its (15.6) i used multi- vitamins suplmentation and vit D drops (4500IU) plz plz plz i need to find a way to treat this problem cuz i really get depressed when i lose my hair
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012