Severe hair fall, prescribed livogen, betnosal forte, dermovate lotion. Cause?

hello doctor... iam 21 yrs old and since 1year im suffering from severe hair fall..i have lost almost 90% of my hair...i tried almost all ayurvedic oils and different shampoos...yesterday doctor prescribed me livogen and betnosal forte tabs and dermovate lotion to be mixed in oil and applied...m very tensed doctor m still a student....please help me....m not even married yet....i had thick hair but now it became scanty....please please suggest something.....
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012