Severe hair fall on the mid of scalp, tried several allopatic medicines, no improvement. Suggestive alternative treatment?

Hey Doctor, I am 20 years old.I am experiencing hair fall from september 2011..specially from middle of my scalp .my father is also bald from middle of his scalp...i consulted a doctor, he adviced me minoxidil 5% topical solution(3-4 days a week), biotin tablets(7days a week), fintek ( finasteride ) tablets (once in every 2 days). I used these medicines and experienced less hair fall and hair growth within 3-4 months. But, when i tried to search the side effects of these medicines i got tensed, and i decided not to use these as it might cause impotency. So i stopped using the same. NOW, i experienced the same hairfall in the middle portion of my scalp..n i have lost nearly 40% of my hairs in that portion. Sir, one more thing, does using only minoxidil solution +biotin tablets and not using fintek tablets will help me..?? i wish to have ayurvedic or homeopathic treatment for the same. i experience hair fall even when i apply coconut oil to my scalp. please suggest some treatment (medicine + diet ) for my hair . i will be really thankful to you.. please reply asap.. Regards
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012