Severe hair fall, normal blood and thyroid reports, prescribed androanagen and trichona forte. Will it help in preventing hair fall?

pls let me what is the advantages and disadvantages using androanagen tablet and can i get my healty and lost hair back in my life .... Good morning sir, actually i have a problem of hair falling since 8yrs, So i went for many treatments but i did not get my hair back and istead of regrowth am losing hair in extra in the last month i went to dermatologist and he asked for some lab reposrts like thyroid ,rbs,and some other but nothing was there in the reports so he has sujjested me two medicines one is melanosyl spry and androanagen. But after melanosyl spray the itching started in my scalp again i visited the some doctor this he suggested me two medicines that is 1.androanagen 2.trichona forte is it helps to prevent the hair fall and can get it back ...please suggest and i do yoga and some exercises and good diet pls sujjest
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012